Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Indiana Card Party

 Indy Ladies!

I'm driving in for a quick trip (why must they always be quick?!?!), and I've been creating some fun cards that I'd like to make with you! If you'd like to come for a card-making party, then please join me...here are the details:

WHEN: Tuesday August 15 at 6:30 pm
WHERE: my mom's house: 2412 Dry Ridge Court
RSVP deadline: Saturday August 5th (it's quick! RSVP ASAP)
WHAT to bring: adhesive and payment

Look through the following cards and decide what you'd like to make, then email me your order. I'll have all your supplies cut and prepared for you the evening of the party.

Watercolor Card Set of 3 and Envelopes: $5.00

 Picturesque Card Set of 4 and Envelopes: $6.00

It's a Party Card Set of 3 and Envelopes: $4.00

Succulent Card Set of 4 and Envelopes: $6.00

Hello Card and Envelope: $1.50 for 1; $5.00 for set of 4

Happy Birthday Card and Envelope: $1.50 for 1; $5.00 for set of 4

For You Notecard and Envelope: $1.50 for 1; $5.00 for set of 4

I sure hope you're able to make it! These cards are super cute and fun to create! Email me your order as soon as you can. THANKS! Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment